Fifteen Facts About Me

Everyone needs to start somewhere with a new blog and generically this usually includes a few facts to get the ball rolling. So here are mine...

1. I am 19 from Essex but live in Winchester for university.
2. I am currently studying in Dusseldorf until late July. I chose to go to Germany because I wanted to move out here after university.
3. I study English Language and I am very unhappy with my course and university most days.
4. I am very indecisive and struggle daily to make decisions even about the smallest things.
5. Half of my family are German, however I am not half German. My cousin moved out there, got married and started a family. I speak zilch German.
6. My dad once got asked to be a Paul McCartney look-a-like.
7. I absolutely love music to the point that I cannot explain how much I do and currently my favourite three artists are Bastille, Daughter and You Me At Six.
8. Annoyingly, I lack self-confidence but I do my best to hide it.
9. I want to go to LA to celebrate my 21st birthday. 
10. LA is the furthest I have been away from Essex.
11. I like going places on my own because it makes me feel independent. 
12. I use writing as my therapy and I want to write a novel inspired by the events of my own life.
13. I write some stuff for an independent music website called Electric Banana which gets me opportunities of guest list spots and once I interviewed All Time Low’s support band, The Summer Set.
14. A weird fact for you. I’m terrified of stickers, well more so when I was younger. I used to cry when someone would put one on me...
15. I love singing and I don’t sing in front of a lot of people but those who have heard me say I can sing and one day I’d like more people to hear me so I can actually see if I can or not. I have a child dream of performing with a band.

Comments

Popular Posts